- Size-Optimized Chamber, now with anti-static coating
- Fits all metered-dose inhalers
- Flow whistle to help improve technique
- Includes LiteTouch self-seal mask for ages 1 - 5 years
- Low resistance valves - allows easier breathing through chamber
- ASIN: B017PEX1XQ
- Item model number: 1079825
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Clear anti-static material suspends the aerosol longer, meaning you have more time to inhale your medication
Flexible pMDI adapter - fits all metered dose inhalers
Low resistance valves allow you to breathe easily through the chamber
High flow whistle to aid proper inhalation technique
Stepped mouthpiece for children and adults - better accommodates smaller mouths and helps children more easily graduate from mask to mouthpiece
Includes Medium Mask (paediatric) suitable for ages 1 year to 5 years.
Can also be used without mask attached as mask and chamber are supplied separately in box.
Flat bottom maintains stability and prevents rolling when not in use
Easily disassembled and cleaned with warm water and mild liquid detergent
Detachable LiteTouch facemasks with soft-seal technology for a tight seal to reduce leakage yet rest gently on the face (sold separately)
OptiChamber Diamond is also ideal if you administer medication to someone else as the exhalation valve visually confirms exhalation, helping you count patient breaths and co-ordinate actuation.
OptiChamber Diamond is designed to be replaced after one year of use.